Plan a spring sojourn to the mystical island of Bali for a rejuvenating retreat led by world-renowned yoga and wellness guru Shayna Hiller.
The Bali Bliss Wellness Retreat will take place March 9 -15, 2015, at the award-winning Alila Villas Soori. Named one of the world’s top-10 eco-friendly hotels, Alila Villas Soori is nestled between a volcanic black-sand beach and lush, UNESCO world-heritage protected rice fields.
The retreat includes:
• Six (6) nights/ seven ( 7) days accommodations in your own
luxurious, private villa with sweeping ocean and mountain views, pool
and butler service and luxurious amenities such as oversized bathtubs
and grand shower rooms.
• Morning and evening yoga, meditation, and nutrition workshops, along with one-on-one wellness coaching, with world-renowned yogi, health educator and author Shayna Hiller.
• Your choice of two relaxing spa treatments at award-winning Spa Alila, blending ancient Asian healing techniques with age-old beauty recipes utilizing the curative benefits of fresh, natural ingredients.
• Incredible gourmet meals, daily juice bar and traditional Balinese cooking excursions– including a visit to an outdoor market with Hiller and the Resort Chef to select from locally grown food and spices to prepare in the retreat’s hands-on cooking class.
• A signed copy of Hiller’s new book “Don’t Judge Me by My Cover,” a transformational guide to wellness, nutrition, happiness and abundance, and more. Retreat producer Nicole Landers, co-owner of Travel with Meaning, said she is thrilled to have Hiller leading retreat participants on their wellness journey.
“She is one of the most knowledgeable and dynamic experts in her field,” Landers said of Hiller, who is a certified health coach through Columbia University Teachers College and the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and a board certified Holistic Health Practitioner through the American Association of Drugless
Practitioners. Hiller also has completed more than 500 hours of professional training under the guidance of Don and Amber Stapleton at the Nosara Yoga Institute in Nosara, Costa Rica.”
“Shayna’s extensive knowledge of nutrition and yogic philosophy, as well as personal breakthrough, has a life-changing impact on people in terms of understanding and trusting what their bodies are telling them in order to make choices needed for optimal health and vitality.”
Book your retreat at Travel With Meaning’s website.