Spring is always among the best of seasons to secure fresh produce while revamping with ornamentals and decorative flowers. From Easter to Mother’s Days to every meal in between, find what you’re looking for with these upcoming offerings at the Spring CSA Farm Share at Fulton Stall Market.
What to Find at the 2022 Spring CSA Farm Share
Each week, locally-produced food is available from up to 20 farmers across New York State with the Spring CSA Farm Share. The program aims to not only boost the availability of fresh, nutritious produce for New Yorkers, but also supports the revival of local agriculture in our abundant region.
Find the following goods at the Spring CSA Farm Share:
- Spring vegetables from Rogowski Farm (NY)
- Fruits and berries from Breezy Hill Orchard (NY)
- Sprouts from Union Square Grassman (NY)
- Eggs from Knoll Krest Farm (NY)
- Mushrooms from Bulich Mushroom Farm (NY)
- Cheese rotation from Hawthorne Valley Farm (NY), Ardith Mae Farmstead (NY), Riverine Ranch (NJ), Cato Cato Farm, (CT), Valley Shepherd Creamery (NJ), and Tonjes Farm (NY)
- Heat-and-Serve rotation of quiches & pot pies from Knoll Krest Farm(NY), Mac & Cheese from Fulton Stall Market’s Farm-to-Fork Kitchen(NY), and turkey sausages from DiPaola Turkey Farm (NJ)
- Fresh Pasta from Knoll Krest Farm (NY)
- Soup from our Kitchen 36 (“Soup Lady”) (NY)
- Artisanal bread from Orwashers Bakery (NY)
- Freshly caught Seafood from Pura Vida Fisheries (L.I.)
- Heritage Poultry from Greenane Farms (NY)
- Buffalo Beef from Riverine Ranch (NJ)
- Pork from Hawthorne Valley Farm (NY)
- Trout & Lox from Hudson Valley Fisheries (NY)
- Buffalo Dairy from Riverine Ranch (NJ)
- Vegan Meal-for-Two from Fulton Stall Market’s Farm-to-Fork Kitchen
To learn more about the goods and farmers available at Fulton Stall Market, visit fultonstallmarket.org. The indoor market is located at 91 South St., between Fulton & John Sts, with hours running from 11:30 am to 5 pm Monday – Saturday, year round.