Top 10 Tuesday: Happy Birthday Oreos!
March 6th, 2012
Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dearest Oreo. Happy 100th birthday to you. And mannyyy more. Skip around the room! Skip around the room! Won’t shut up till you skip around the room!
Because Oreos not only complete milk, they complete us too, we’re dedicating today’s Top 10 Tuesday to the delectable, comforting dessert (or snack, depending how you look at things). And without further ado, here are 10 delicious ways to incorporate Oreos into your eating repertoire.
*Note: If you’d rather not go the traditional route, try mixing it up with Golden, Mini or flavored icing Oreos.
- Fried Oreos
- Dirt Pudding
- It’s a tie between Chocolate Chip Oreo Cookies and Mini Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Oreo sandwich with peanut butter in the middle (Unscrew cookies. Scrap off icing and mix with crunchy peanut butter. Spread back onto cookies and remake sandwich or eat open-faced.)
- Oreo McFlurry (Oreo ice cream sandwich with ice cream of your choosing or Oreo milkshake)
- Oreo cupcakes (with Oreo frosting and an Oreo on the bottom, YUM!)
- Another tie. You pick: Oreo Fudge Brownies or Oreo and Peanut Butter Brownie Cakes
- Oreo Ice Cream Cake
- Oreo Cheesecake Pops
- Oreos dipped in a chocolate variety (white, peanut butter, milk, dark)
Leave a Reply
Mar 6th, 2014 | No Comments